Welcome to the Kel on Wheels Benefit Drive
Corticobasal degeneration (CBD) is a rare neurodegenerative brain disease that has no known cause, treatment or cure.
Our friend and neighbor Kelly Koenig is a victim.
But he’s fighting back. He can cycle and he can sing.
So, let’s all join Kel. We’ll RIDE and raise money to fight this rare and progressive neurological disorder. Then later, we’ll ROCK and raise money to help the Koenigs defray the significant expenses associated with Kel’s fight.
Want to participate? Here’s how you can help:
Tour de Pole Line
WHEN: Saturday, July 17, 2010 (Rain or shine)
WHERE: Decorah, Iowa
· Approximately 32-mile scenic bicycle ride.
· The ride starts at Wold Park (Winneshiek Avenue and 5th Street) in Decorah, Iowa. You will roll along the Upper Iowa bike trail, through the camp ground, out the Madison Road, turn north to the Pole Line Road and back to Decorah.
· Registration starts at 7:00 am.
· Kel and Karla will take off at 8:30 am.
· Ride support ends at 1 pm.
· One food/water stop along the way
· Note: This will be a self-supported ride. Please plan accordingly.
Click here to register ($25)
Become a rider sponsor. You don't have to ride, but you can still be on a team! Choose a rider below and then click the "Sponsor Rider" button. A page will be displayed where you can confirm your choice, review the riders total donations, etc.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'jodykoenig'@'220.127.116.11' (using password: YES) in /home/content/j/o/d/jodyjfk/html/kelonwheels/index.php on line 149
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'jodykoenig'@'18.104.22.168' (using password: YES)